Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Introduction

Hi everybody, my name is Hai, and I am from Vietnam which is a small country in South East Asia, but I am proud of its long historic culture and many splendid landscape. With warm invitation, I welcome all of you to my country in near future. My hobbies is travelling and reading books because I like to discover different cultures and sightseeings. Therefore I am glad to see my classmates who are from many countries in the world. It is a chance for me to know more about other cultures. I wish this class was the begin of the good, long friendship between us. Through your blogs, I hope we know each other better. Actually it is my second blog with same instructor-Gail, so I have more experience to set up it. If you don't feel comfortable of writing an entry, please try it because it is very good for you. After ten weeks writing my blog in AW4, my skill was improved and so will you. I see studying in summer quarter is really overwhelming, so could we do collarborate learning in order to pass it. And Gail, thanks for helping me improving my writing in last quarter, please help me again in this quarter.
this was my class in spring quarter. Do you see me and Gail?

1 comment:

Gail said...

Hello Hai! My goodness, what a great introduction! I agree with you about having classmates who are from so many different countries around the world. It is a great privilege and pleasure to study together with them. I look forward to another great quarter of learning! Gail